viernes, abril 11, 2008

The Spirit of the Lord Spoke to me again

On march 27 of 2008, The Spirit of the Lord said: "The first Trumpet has begun to sound...Revelation 8:7The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

I felt like crying. I felt pain and peoples fear, confussion and more war. I saw persecutions, people being sent to prison and kill unfairly... I cry... What is happening Lord? What is happening?The Spirit of the Lord came upon me... My whole body began to trembles. I praise the Lord with angelical tongues.I ask God what is happeing?

He said: "the powers are moving they know their time is short. Do not fear the enemy uses fear to confuse and not let my people do what I have called them to do. But find your strengths in me. Cover yourself in me. This is the time to do what I have called my children to do. This is the time of repentance, holiness and work. To walk in me. Yes, I am coming soon. Is time to Intercede one for another, support each other with prayers.

I saw a cloud covering PR. I cry... I ask God why are you moving over there, He said is time to make a call for repentance. For that purpose I am sending you to PR...

I felt peace in my spirit.Thank you Lord...I praise you Jesus....You are really coming back soon.......... wow!!!!

Lord you are coming!!!! I may see it!!!

Holiness is what I want.... Holiness in my children hearts, they are to move in love inteceding while walking through the clouds of this world. Remember your army, use them. When you walk in me, they will take dominion, where you stand become kingdom territory, establish My kingdom.

I love you Lord, I praise you Jesus, I love you my God !!!Then the Lord told me you are to preach about the 7 churches...Tell ApJ to intecede for those I bring in to his heart.

Yes Lord...I am AWE.....

We are in the time of the sound of the Trumpets,

Be ready,

No hay comentarios.: